Imagineer Systems, creators of the Academy Award-winning mocha® Planar Tracking technology, announced today the availability of mocha Pro 4.1 and mocha Plus 4.1. A free update for existing mocha 4 users, version 4.1 adds a number of new features, including open spline mask export, spline warp export for NUKE, and support for OpenEXR 2.0.
Today, Adobe Systems announced the open beta release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (no, I’m not going to put all the registered trademark logos all over the place). If you have an Adobe Labs account, you can download the beta, test it, play with it, and use it until March 2012.
Adobe has announced the pricing and availability for Lightroom. The RAW-oriented photography application will be hitting shelves February 19, 2007. Lightroom will be available for both Windows and Universal Mac for $299. If you preorder now or order before April 30, the price will only be $199.
- Some of the new features that have been added since the last public beta include
- Snapshots and multiple settings for same RAW file
- Improvements to Develop, Slideshow, Printing and Web output
- New Key Metadata Browser for quick tagging and rating
- Beefed-up labeling and rating
- Curves show more range information for selected areas
- More connection between actual disk structure and what you see within the application
- Clone and heal nondestructively
- Full cross-compatibility with Photoshop Camera RAW 3.7, which will be a downloadable upgrade released at the same time. This will add support for Lightroom ?s advanced edits as well as RAW support for the Nikon D40, Nikon D80, Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTi, EOS Kiss Digital X and the Pentax K10D.