MAXON, the leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, today announced MAXON Cineware 2.0 and Cinema 4D Lite Release 16, now available in the latest version of Adobe After Effects CC (2014.1) . The upgrades symbolize the ongoing strategic relationship between MAXON and Adobe to deliver improved integration and performance between MAXON’s powerful 3D application, Cinema 4D, and Adobe’s industry-leading software. The new updates to the Cineware workflow, available in the Fall release of After Effects CC 2014, are designed to optimize performance and enhance creative capabilities.
Today, Adobe Systems announced the open beta release of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (no, I’m not going to put all the registered trademark logos all over the place). If you have an Adobe Labs account, you can download the beta, test it, play with it, and use it until March 2012.
If you haven’t seen Mobius (scroll down), then you are missing out on a visual treat. The short film used Adobe Production Premium CS5.5 in the workflow of the visuals, and tomorrow (Thursday), you can attend an Adobe live event where Producer/Editor Jon Carr talks about APPCS5.5.
This video is for the students in my Introduction to Web Development class.
This video tutorial walks the student through the creation of a simple form in Adobe Dreamweaver.
Adobe has announced the pricing and availability for Lightroom. The RAW-oriented photography application will be hitting shelves February 19, 2007. Lightroom will be available for both Windows and Universal Mac for $299. If you preorder now or order before April 30, the price will only be $199.
- Some of the new features that have been added since the last public beta include
- Snapshots and multiple settings for same RAW file
- Improvements to Develop, Slideshow, Printing and Web output
- New Key Metadata Browser for quick tagging and rating
- Beefed-up labeling and rating
- Curves show more range information for selected areas
- More connection between actual disk structure and what you see within the application
- Clone and heal nondestructively
- Full cross-compatibility with Photoshop Camera RAW 3.7, which will be a downloadable upgrade released at the same time. This will add support for Lightroom ?s advanced edits as well as RAW support for the Nikon D40, Nikon D80, Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTi, EOS Kiss Digital X and the Pentax K10D.